Oil Type Power Transformers are produced up to 100 MVA 170 kV in Beta facilities.
Design and production is carried out in accordance with customer requests, contract conditions and technical standards with its expert engineer staff who have experience and technical knowledge of design, production, testing and on-site assembly. (TS 267 EN 60076-1 IEC 60076-1, BS 171, DIN, ANSI, ENEL, ENDOSA, CSA etc.)
Each transformer is designed with a tailor-made approach, taking into account its own environment and operating conditions. While designing the power transformer, the following factors that will affect the efficiency and performance of the transformer are considered;
- Optimization in design by considering material and labor costs
- Loss assessment
- Low noise level
- Distribution of lightning impulse on the coil
- Behavior under short circuit conditions
- Continuous thermal endurance analysis of areas where both transient electrodynamics and high electrical voltages can occur
- Structural design optimization of insulation
- Calculation of Stray losses
- Thermal behavior
Our aim is to fulfill customer requests completely and to offer high quality to the customer.